Thursday, November 12, 2009

How to rock out with a newborn!


This is the best thing EVER! Whoever is behind Rockabye baby, they're a GENIUS! Now I can have cozy, friendly lullabyes playing for my newborn, and still be rocking out at the same time! Well sort of. At least in my head, but its a hell of a lot easier when you've got the tune playing... even if the vocals have been replaced by a xylophone!

Currently own: Radiohead, Coldplay, Beatles, and U2. So many more though... I won't buy the Metallica version, but I'm dying to hear it! Can just imagine what "Sad but true" must sound like!

Anyway, all you guitar-hero / rockband lovers out there with babies who dictate the decibel levels in your home, here's my gift to you!

1 comment:

  1. Haha that's so awesome! Great idea . . . you'll be singing along with the xylophone!

    ReplyDelete